Saturday, 28 November 2009

Gingerbread maaarrrggghhh

Easy Christmas sewing needed as life is a bit hectic. Sewed these up with this pattern, caramel felt from CalicoLaine ( beautiful quality and really soft) and ribbon from East of India.

Two are stuffed with polyster filling and the middle one with quilt wadding. I think that one is more biscuit like, so it is probably the prototype for the production line about to start.

Tuesday, 10 November 2009

More charity stitching

Group meeting last night and a cascade of finished tops from our charity sew-a-thon. I think we made 10 tops and have 6 of them quilted and bound. Volunteer quilters, you know who you are, so many thanks.

This cot quilt has come up beautifully" crunchy" due to the density of the quilting.

I did take more photos, but I still can't get the hang of this multiple photo loading, so I'll leave it with this one pic.