Pages

Thursday 7 January 2010

Words, words , words for 2010

This is the unveiled result of the "Words" round robin that I started off 6 months ago with our local quilt group. I asked people to add a word that meant something to them, using any technique they chose. It was great that one of the participants used the Lazy Gal letters method that I had used in my starter word.

I'm not sure that my word has enough definition between the fabrics, so I may go round "bumphly" with some black embroidery or ribbon or something.

Now to put this together with suitable borders......., looking forward to it as it needs to be finished for our exhibition in early May.

1 comment:

  1. Glad that I've been able to see this - and love the words, liberated or not!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. I love to read them, but can't always respond.