Pages

Monday 22 April 2013

Swans, fabric and in person

I love swans and have an unfinished project, from a workshop with Ferret, that reminds me every time I get it out how much I respond to their shape and texture.

P1000895

 Responsibilities as a supporter at the finishing line at the local Park Run on a  beautiful day gave a bit of time to capture more images and shapes.  I really enjoy the second row, two in from the right as it reminds me of the the dessert Iles Flottantes ( can't get the accents on this keyboard).

Swans mosaic

1 comment:

  1. Ferret does do swans brilliantly! Are the fabric scraps stitched down? I thought I'd seem some of her lesson ones loose, but I may be thinking of one my aunt had

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. I love to read them, but can't always respond.