Pages

Sunday 27 October 2013

Conference stitching - quilting is complete

Remember this post from 3 weeks ago?  I am currently trying to work on a surprise project , and the recipient was unexpectedly at home all day today, when I expected him to be out.  So, I had to devote my stitching energies to something else.  Practising with BottomLine thread as both top and bobbin thread, a size 70 needle,  and trying out  a Supreme Slider, this was all stitched freeform, with the spine of the feathers marked before starting.  i am pleased with this, ( approximately 20 x 25 cm)

P1020563

P1020562

P1020561

P1020560

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! So how did you find the Supreme slider? Your quilting always looks great! Love the decorative hand stitches too.....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. I love to read them, but can't always respond.