Pages

Thursday 21 November 2013

On the print table

At Morley this week, I was lacking inspiration for my long term project based on a collaboration between the college and The Garden Museum, commemorating the start of the First World War.  I managed to do some colour testing, and then ,using these colours, set up a deconstructed screen to print from next week.

Colour testing

















Deconstructed screen in preparation, using large and small bubble wrap

















I then decided to see what would happen if I put one of my feather drawings on to a screen.  I wanted an indistinct mark rather than a sharp line.
Partial screen

















Full screen against the light panel

















Printed on top of earlier print from a deconstructed screen.



1 comment:

Thanks for your comment. I love to read them, but can't always respond.