Pages

Wednesday 12 March 2014

The perfect tool makes a difference

I am doing a major piece of appliqué, involving a lot of stretchy edges, therefore needed the perfect pin.  I found these in my supplies, a purchase from the bric a brace stall at a quilters' event.

R1030314

They are helping me out with all of this lot.

R1030312

R1030310

and helping me head towards the design wall with vigour.

R1030308

The Morley piece has gone in for adjudication, and I will know next week if it has been accepted for display.  The "Made at Morley" exhibition starts next Tuesday at Motley College - well worth a visit.

1 comment:

  1. Bondaweb circles? Or freezer paper? I'm intrigued! You don't often work with red!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. I love to read them, but can't always respond.