Pages

Monday 2 February 2015

Glimpses

These are glimpses of a larger project that I can't really blog about until it is finished, but it is taking a lot of my time, so I need to post to remind myself that I am still sewing.  I'm not really one for gadgets for cutting, but this tool, Tri-Recs, has made accurate triangles very easy to align.

R1033894

Applique and trapunto roses.  The curved tips really make a difference to cutting away the wadding ( These were a present if you are gasping at the price, one reason why they don't leave the house.)  The scissor fob was made at a jolly evening's sewing with Plum.

R1033897

R1033899

To alternate with the triangles, a developing top, from the samples and scraps.  The triangles with the curves won't be appearing in the finished piece, the arithmetic was just too tricky.

R1033896

 

 

2 comments:

  1. Glad that you are using the fob! Like the look of what you are doing so far......and covet the scissors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Blues are looking fab, and I love the roses, another great variation on the stamping

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. I love to read them, but can't always respond.