Pages

Wednesday 9 December 2009

Merry christmas all

Feeling a little fraught here as we are off to Australia tonight, and my son announced at the last minute that he has pictures in the school art show this evening.

So what a lovely surprise to open up a parcel and find this great tree of fabric, made by my local quilting friend.

I know that the fabrics are by Fabric Freedom as they were bought at a craft fair for the Downs Association, held in the Normansfield Theatre in Teddington. Visit if you get any opprotunity, it is a beautiful space.

No blogging until 2010, as I will be on the beach. Now, fingers crossed that I will be allowed to take my minuscule needle and blunt ended scissors on the place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. I love to read them, but can't always respond.